October 26, 2013

NOTD: Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat in Tight Knit

I am crazy about Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat range! I think they are so amazing! Super pretty, easy to work with and also affordable. Every time I wear it people would go "ooh I love your nails! Are those real nails?" I did a review about it here and you should check it out! What started from two fuzzy coat grew to four fuzzy coat and in the future I might get the whole range.

IMG_3596

IMG_3611

The shade I'm wearing is Tight Knit, an explosion of matte blue and white bar. It is beautiful, it looks totally high fashion over black. I think it looks expensive. Formula is great just like any other Sally Hansen polishes. It is super easy to apply. Note that when applying glitter topcoat do not swipe your brush! Simply dab it on your nails.

I prefer layering fuzzy coat over another colour. Why? The only problem with fuzzy coat is that it takes almost forever to dry and to get full opacity you need at least three coats and after that you will see your nails will become so much thicker. I am not one of those patient person that can wait until my nails are totally dry, I love nail polish but I'm just not that person who like to sit still and wait until it dries. Which is why a good fast drying topcoat is a must for me! That's the only downside but apart from that, this is amazing! Go to your nearest drugstore now and definitely try them out if you haven't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...