July 19, 2013

Tribal Mani!

If you've been following my blog you know that I don't usually do intricate nail art. I wanted my nail art to be do-able on both hands so I have to keep it simple and easy. But I kinda went out of my comfort zone on this mani and I did this tribal mani. It's not perfect but hey spare me, this is the first time I do detailed nail art.

IMG_2820

I drew the detailed part with black acrylic paint. Have you guys tried using acrylic paint to draw on your nails? I totally recommend that. They are cheaper (I got mine for about 2 dollars) and they are easier to control. Just a quick tip, don't mix acrylic paint with water because it makes them less opaque and you don't want that right?

I used ombre effect for a more dramatic look. Polish used are Lime Crime's Pastelchio and China Glaze's White on. It's impossible to do detailed nail art on my right hand so I left it simple with ombre effect.

IMG_2817

 

 

1 comment:

  1. […] Everyone! So nothing new today. I did feature these polishes before here and here. So I do not have to explain further about the beauty of these babies. So what I did today is […]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...