April 20, 2013

Ciate Caviar Manicure in Cotton Candy

Hey guys! I posted a pic of Ciate Caviar Manicure set I bought and I've been very busy that I don't have time to try it on. I am so excited to finally get my hands on this legendary 3d manicure. So, here goes.

Image

I had a great time putting it on my nails. It was so easy and fun and the result is just breathtaking. However, I had issue with this mani lasting power. I read other blogs and some of them saying it just came off right away. Well, my issue with this is not as drastic but yeah the beads keep on falling. By the time I woke up my bed is full of this caviar beads. I can't stand it and wipe it off right away. I am afraid I might swallow it somehow hahaha. My suggestion is that to keep this mani for some special events but not for daily wear. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...