August 30, 2014

Revlon Parfumerie in Orange Blossom



If you've been here for a while you know that I am obsessed with Revlon parfumerie collection.  Today we're talking about Orange Blossom; a bright orange creme polish. I'm not going to talk about formula as I find the quality is the same with all polish from this range. Read my review herehere and here. Initially I bought this for nail art purposes although when worn alone it is beautiful and just summer appropriate. To be honest, I find this one has the strongest scent of all five that I own. It has this sweet citrus-y scent. I've used this several times on one of my finger and sometimes mixed with other polish to do my nail art and I can still notice the scent of this. Overall, another great buy from Revlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...