June 4, 2014

Top 5: Winter Nail Polish


Unlike most part of the world, I am living in a place where winter is just about to start. So I thought I will share top 5 nail polish favourites for the season. These are not necessarily new collection, but I just love them and totally suitable for the weather. I've done a review for most of these polishes and I will link it as well if you want to check it out.

So first, I have Essie Maximillian Strasse-her which is a greyish green creme polish. Beautiful and subtle. Next is my favourite nail polishes of all. If I had to toss away all of my polish collection and can only keep one, Cirque Tibetan Nights is the winner. It is a gorgeous dark blue jelly with silver glitters. One that I never thought I would like is O.P.I Bogota Blackberry which is a shimmer deep red polish. It looks stunning when paired with matte top coat. Also, a good nudes is always in throughout the whole year. Currently loving Face of Australia Bombshell, just the perfect nude colour. Last but not least is Picture Polish Gravity or should I say the most amazing multi chrome polish ever.

So what do you think about my top 5 polish picks for this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...