January 23, 2014

Polkadot and Matte Stripes


So I was trying out one of Sally Hansen's new nail polish line which is the Triple Shine ones. They are absolutely beautiful! When I first spot them I knew I need to get at least one of these. I like the packaging so much. The polish itself is really nice. Anyways, I won't bother you with the reviews. These polishes came out here like few months after I saw it first came out in the US. Therefore, there will be already a lot of reviews around the web.

This design is actually inspired from a bra. I really want to pose with it but hey, it will be very awkward and well... that bra has seen better days. Anyways I combine teal, black and matte top coat polishes for this design hope you like it.



Anyways, I just made a bloglovin account please take a minute and follow me there. Thanks

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11636593/?claim=mrpnedeu9f3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...