November 7, 2013

NOTD: Lime Crime Pastelchio and Sally Hansen Fuzz-Sea Combo

Hey Everyone! So nothing new today. I did feature these polishes before here and here. So I do not have to explain further about the beauty of these babies. So what I did today is combine both of them together. The result? Something very bright and summery. I love it!

IMG_3665

Excuse my index finger, I accidentally hit a blender but it got better now and I can paint it YAY! I've been posting pictures of my right hand, but that won't do for now because my right hand cuticles have been super dry! I think mainly because I use too much cuticle remover. Not good!

Anyway, I finally got a chance to try my Lime Crime and I am excited about it. Previously I use it as an ombre so I'm not really sure about the application. So here goes, well it's not a bad polish, but I don't think this is the easiest polish to work with in my opinion. It's a little too thick for my likings I have to thin it with some nail polish thinner. Is it only me? Because I read other reviews, they say this polish is perfect. But other than that, I seriously love this polish. I like the brush. I really like the colour. Don't you think a bright pastel is super cool? Picture is three coats.

As for the topper, Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat in Fuzz-Sea. I usually wear this on its own and I've been looking for a perfect base for it and the perfect match has always been in my stash all along! How did I miss this?

Anyway, what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...