October 12, 2014

Pennywise Nail Art

Pennywise, Creepy Clown Nail Art
Pennywise Nail Art

This nail art is inspired from an iconic clown named Pennywise from Stephen King's IT. It's just appropriate to create a creepy clown mani just in time for halloween. I would say Pennywise is one of the most iconic creepy clown in history. At first I'm going to remove this mani after I took pictures of it, because looking at clowns on your fingertips at night is not fun. But hey! Let's rock creepy clowns on my tips for a few days.

What are you going to dress up as this halloween?

Polish Used:

  • O.P.I Alpine Snow as a base for thumb, index and middle finger
  • O.P.I Road House Blues as a base for index and pinky finger
  • Maybelline Fierce and Tangy
  • Rimmel Green with Envy
  • Revlon Wild Violets
  • Sally Hansen Blue me Away
  • The Face Shop RD302
  • O.P.I Matte Top Coat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...