August 14, 2014

Adventure Time Nail Art


Apparently Adventure Time is a thing at the moment. The characters are really cute and I feel super inspired to do a nail art based on the characters. I really enjoy the process and really happy with the result, although princess bubblegum could be better.


When I'm done with this nail art, I look at my desk and there's like 20 bottles of nail polishes that are out, so I can say this nail art needs a lot of polishes. I have to mix 2 or 3 different colours to get the colour that I want; a tiring process but I now learn a lot about colour mixing.

polish shown is Essie Good to Go

Polish used:
  • Beemo: Mix of Sally Hansen Dive in and China Glaze White on. For the face I used Rimmel Breakfast in Bed
  • Princess Bubblegum:
  • Jake: Mix of Revlon Orange Blossom, Sinful Color Nirvana and Butter London Cheeky Chops
  • Finn OPI Alpine Snow, Sally Hansen Peachy Keen and Bourjois Blue no Blues, Bourjois Green Fizz and Lime Crime Pistachio
  • Lumpy: Picture Polish Wisteria

Do you like this nail art? What is your favourite Adventure Time character? Mine would be lady rainicorn (which is not featured here).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...