June 9, 2014

Addicted to Nudes?


Thanks to Anna from viviannadoesmakeup for influencing this purchase and I have no regrets. Today, we are going to talk about Rimmel Salon Pro polishes in Oh Mr Darcy (cute name). I don't know why, even though I mentioned that I have found my perfect nude polish, I am still drawn into buying new nude polishes. I have bought several more nude polishes and for the past few weeks, I've been painting my nails with mostly nudes.


Anyway, this is a nude taupe creme polish and it is gorgeous! Application was a breeze thanks to the wide brush. This polish is also nicely pigmented as it is opaque within 2 coats. Drying time is nothing phenomenal though. It dries to the touch pretty quickly but takes quite a bit of time for it to dry completely. However, staying power is amazing! This pic is taken on day 2.5 and no chipping and no tip wear at all. I took this off on day 3 and still no chipping nor tipwear. This polish costs AUD8.95 for 12 ml. However I got mine on 50% off so it only cost me about AUD 4.50, BARGAIN!

Overall I think this is a great polish. If you're on the lookout for a nude polish that doesn't wash you out, this one is worth checking out! What do you think about this polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...