April 18, 2014

The Perfect Nude?


I know in my previous post I said I'm still on the lookout for the perfect nude polish. I think I just found one! Last week, I browsed through Priceline and I'm so excited to see the new Face of Australia 'Screen Siren' display. It has good range of nudes, some bright colours and a matte top coat. I grabbed this one called Bombshell which I think has a yellow undertone which suits my skin. When I put it on I am amazed for several different reasons. First, the colour is just the perfect match for my skin. Second, it is super pigmented, I only use one coat and it's good enough. Third, formula is amazing and drying time is very quick too. Fourth, it has really good staying power, I had a good three days of wear with a slight chipping on the tip. Last, it's only AUD 4.95 super affordable! The only thing that I don't like is the size of the brush, it is small and thin, I'd prefer it to be wider. Anyways, nude polish is just great for everyday neutral situation. It helps promote a clean and polished look without looking too much and it elongates your finger. Given the good shade range of this collection I think there should be a colour for everyone. An

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...