January 31, 2014

NOTD: Picture Polish 'Vegas'


So today I have another sexy polish by Picture Polish. Last post I mentioned Voodoo which is a maroon jelly with micro gold glitter. Vegas is actually quite similar with Voodoo. It is a bright red with micro gold glitter. It is beautiful. I put it on because well, today is Chinese New Year and it is just appropriate to wear something red and golden. Even though after I applied it, this colour should be perfect for christmas as well.

I got this one a few months ago from a giveaway Picture Polish hosted on Instagram. When it arrived, I thought I wouldn't like it. I was never a big fan of red to begin with. But hey, after I applied it, damn it is beautiful! As with all Picture Polish polishes I love the formula. It applies nicely and easily also it has a reasonable drying time which is very important to me.




Anyway, what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...