September 30, 2013

Ciaté's Jewel Swatch and Review

Hey all! From previous post you will know that I injured my left index finger and it is my non-dominant hand. So it is hard to do design on my right hand. I am mending it with the teabag trick but it is still kinda painful so... Anyway, I hope next week I can paint on it again.

So, today! I have a beautiful polish which I have for quite some time. It is a gift from my dear friend. So let me present you Ciaté's Jewel.

IMG_3390



So this beauty is made up of holographic glitter bar in an almost clear purple base. Am I saying it right? I think it is pretty and ouch ouch it is so shiny. It makes my nails pop! Application was easy; picture is 3 coats. One more thing that I like about this polish, it dries pretty quick. My tips: well you can wear it like me (3 coats) or you can layer it on top of other polish. I think it will look pretty both ways.

I created this post right after I remove this. Surprisingly, removal was not hard. Last thing that I want to add, considering the amount of glitter, it does not get bumpy so it is another plus.  So yeah, final verdict: I love this polish and totally recommending this.

Do you own Ciaté Jewel in your stash? What do you think? Do you like it as much as I do? I'd love to hear what do you think about this, leave me a comment down below and don't forget to follow me!

UPDATE: After only about 3-4 months of owning it, I find that the whole bottle of polish is totally unusable as it gets really thick and hard. I tried to revive it with some nail polish thinner but it won't help. Now, this bottle of polish is gone for good. Even though it is pretty, I don't recommend investing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...