August 12, 2015

The New White

Nails Inc The New White: White Horse Streets

Two weeks ago as I strolled the makeup aisle of David Jones I stumbled across a new range of white polishes from Nails Inc. This collection consists of four pale polishes with a creme finish. Being a pastel lover of course this display caught my attention. There are four shades in the line but I only picked one because at 27 dollars a bottle, it is not cheap.


I decided to go with White Horse Street, it is a pale taupe with a little bit of lilac and a creme finish. I have to be honest, I am actually most attracted to the minty coloured ones in the collection, but after I saw Tati's video mentioning the formula of this one is crap I decided to grab this one instead.

I'm happy to say I am really pleased with this one. I absolutely adore the colour, if you've been here for a while you know I am a huge fan of nude understated nails. I think it looks chic and professional. As a bonus colours like this go with any outfit. Formula wise is great, it is a pigmented polish so you can get away with two thin coats. The formula is thin which I like so I don't end up with a streaky mess. The wide brush that comes with it is really nice too as it makes application a breeze.

I feel like I need to mention how beautiful the packaging is, it feels weighty due to the metal cap which makes it feel really luxurious. All in all I am pleased with this polish and I might pick up another one from the range soon.

What do you think of this one? Will you be getting it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...