October 8, 2014

Pastel Rainbow

Pastel Marble Nails

I am not at my most creative state at the moment.I do have a few designs in mind, but I'm saving them for halloween or I just don't feel excited doing it. Anyway, So, spring is finally here and let's bring back the pastels! Honestly, pastel shades are my favourite colours. I dig into my stash and pull out some pastel colours that I have and created this marble nail look. Marbling is one of the messiest technique to do and it requires a lot of polishes. I don't really do marble and in fact this is only my third time doing. I'm proud of myself with the end result and I hope you enjoy the look!

Polish Used:
  • Ciaté Ferris Wheel as a base
  • Butter London Cheeky Chops
  • Picture Polish Wisteria
  • Essie French Affair
  • Essie Rock the Boat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...