July 16, 2014

A Little Hand Cream Love


As of late, I've been using this hand cream non-stop before bed (and sometimes during the day). It has been my go to for months now and I have no idea why I never mention this in a post. Say hello to Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream.
Not only it helps moisturise dry hands, it also helps to moisturise my cuticles. Ever since I use this, I rarely feel the need to apply cuticle oil. I find the smell is really lovely too! It smells like almond (ha! you guessed it). If you don't like the smell of almond, then you might not like it as the smell itself is quite strong and it will linger for quite a bit.

Although I have to warn you, this is not a type of hand cream that will sink in quickly, so you'll be left with greasy hands for quite a while, which is why I recommend using this before bed. The only drawback is the packaging. Yes the jar it comes in is really cute and I can really see myself reusing this jar, but I personally find it unhygienic. I don't know about you, but as I keep my nails quite long, often I get products underneath my nails and that's just disgusting. But whatever, the product itself is really good and I will repurchase this as soon as it runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...