January 27, 2014

What's on My Nails: Picture Polish Voodoo

Hey guys! So today I want to share a beautiful polish from Picture Polish which is called Voodoo. Now this polish has been around for quite a while before I swatch it so I won't bother you much with my thoughts; you'd find a lot of reviews online. All I have to say is well I have to agree with most reviewers out there that I like this polish. Now let's jump to the swatch shall we?

IMG_4171

So this is the bad boy we're talking about today. As you can see, it is a maroon jelly polish with micro gold glitter in it. To be honest, I am not that impressed with how the colours look like from the bottle. But don't judge a book by its cover right? After I put it on.... I LOVE IT! It is stunning! This one will be perfect for fall. Also, is it just me? this colour reminds me a lot of the movie The Great Gatsby, oh those glorious 1920's.

IMG_4174


This polish is that gorgeous, I can't take my eyes off my nails. It is so pretty and it looks luxurious and expensive. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...