November 19, 2013

Lace and Jelly Red

IMG_3727

 

 

Hi Guys! I'm so excited I finally finished my final exam and that means more time for my nails.

Anyway today I have a simple red mani featuring some lacey details. It is simple and I think it's effective.

The polish I use is Picture Polish's 'Vampire', it is a beautiful red jelly polish and shown is three coats. I got this polish from their giveaway, I'm so excited to win five shades from them! I only manage to swatch one of the five shades but bear with me others are coming.

Despite the name, I find this polish is also perfect for christmas. This nail art is perfect for the festive season.

The lacey accent is from Kit Cosmetic's nail art strips, I featured them right here, give it a click and see what I have to say about nail strips.

Anyway, I hope you guys like this mani, don't forget to like and follow my blog!

1 comment:

  1. I love this mani so much, the colour is beautiful and being a jelly softens it up and makes it awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...