July 4, 2013

Pastel Triangle Tips

Hey! So I've been pretty busy lately and most of my nail pics are posted to instagram (simply because they are easier. This one is like 1 or 2 months ago when spring is still in season  (although it is autumn in Australia).Image

 

This is also the first ever mani I did using the help of scotch tape. Usually I have no patience whatsoever to wait until the base color is dry and use the tape so I usually ended up with messing up my mani. For this, the idea kinda came a day after I apply the base color. It is a beautiful baby blue color from Ciate called 'ferris wheel'. For the triangle I used Picture Polish's 'Tiffany' and the pink lining is 'French Affair' from Essie. For added effect I mattified this mani with my favorite Rimmel's Matte Top Coat.

So what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...