April 13, 2013

Autumn Ombre

I know it's spring in another part of the world but this is Aussie and things didn't work that way. So instead of spring it's autumn here. So, instead of doing pastel manis, I am doing this earthy ombre nail art using my current favorite materials: gold foils!! They are not the easiest to work with but hey the outcome is really pretty! So here's the materials I use for this mani:

neutrals and gold

Right to left: Essie - Sugar Daddy, Sally Hansen - Peachy Keen, O.P.I- ,Sinful Colors - Nirvana

photo 1 (1)

 

photo 2 (1)

 

Anyway, I love how it turned out! Anything that is gold never fails to make a girl happy right? I did some ombre technique with sponge here and top it off with this sheer nude and gold foils and last but not least sandwich it with another layer of sheer nude polish.

What do you think? yay or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...